Leopard Catamarans Brokerage is Proud to Present the Leopard 38, "She Loves Me", located in beautiful St Lucia and Ready to Sail Away Now.
---------- Asking only $150k --------------
BROKERS REMARKS: "She Loves Me" has been well cared for by original owners and professional yachtsmen.. She has new Doyle sails (2015) and Stak Pak, new trampoline, new Raymarine e120s with 24 nm Radar, 400 Watts of Solar, Wind Generator, 3x Anchors, Dinghy and 15hp OB included as part of equipment (no title).
BUILDERS REMARKS: The Leopard 38 (or Moorings 3800) is the one of the rare "owners layout". The 38 handles easily, has a large cockpit and a well appointed saloon and cabins. This is the three double cabin version with a master suite occupying the starboard hull and the two cabins in the port hull share heads and showers. The galley is up in the saloon. The deck layout is clear and the mainsheet traveller runs on an arch over the transom giving unimpeded access to the water via a wide aft bathing platform. The transom arch also serves to support the aft end of the bimini and to carry the dinghy. Deep louvre steps shade the forward sloping saloon windows while providing an easy and secure walkway to the saloon roof. The Leopard 38 is a competent performer under sail and power.
AVAILABILITY: Immediately, owners wants offers, must sell!
- 2 x 150 Watt Solar and 2 x 100 Panels - total 500 watts
- Starboard Engine new 2007, Port Engine rebuilt 2007
- Transmissions rebuilt 2009
- Sailed on own bottom from Cape Town, South Africa
- Wind generator
- New Doyle Sails and Stak-Pak 2015
- New Trampoline 2014
- Autopilot - Raynarine w/ gyro compass
- New fridge / freezer compressor 2014
- Phazor 6.5 Genset - 400 hours
- Spare parts
- Rigging - recent inspection, some of rig replaced 2008 / 2013