*BLUE WATER LIVE ABOARD*
This 1999 Leopard 45 is in excellent condition. Well maintained and loved by the owners who were professional crew and know the value of taking care of boat. The upgrades on this solid Leopard 45 make this an excellent choice for any sailor looking for a Blue Water Cruiser. Jumbie is currently in the USVIs available for showings. Bring Offers!
Upgrades and Additions
- Custom F/G Bimini with s/s supports
- Custom Honduras Mahogany cockpit table
- Custom cockpit cushions
- Sunbrella side window coverings
- Sunbrella drop down side curtains
- Textalene drop down aft shade curtains
- New 2016 OEM trampolines
- 2017 10mm anchor chain
- 88lb. Rocna anchor
- 2020 Lofrens Tigre 1500-watt windlass
- Custom electric davits with spare piston assy.
- 11.5’ Carib dinghy with 20hp Yamaha 4-stroke outboard
- New standing rigging 2014
- 2x 205w solar panels
- Xantrex ProSine 2000 watt inverter/charger
- 4x 4D gel cell house batteries
- SSB - ICOM IC-m710 with ICOM AT-130 electric antenna tuner
- Pactor Modem - II-e
- Standard Horizon Quest VHF with cockpit remote
- Standard Horizon handheld VHF
- Garmin 5208 touchscreen chart plotter
- Sony Marine Radio with SiriusXM capability and antenna
- Garmin AIS receiver
- Northern Lights 8.5 KVA. Hours 6941
- HRO WATERMAKER 26 gph, 120 volts
- Heavy duty hurricane anchor bridle
The boat is turnkey with the following:
sheets, towels, pots, pans, dishes, numerous kitchen appliances, snorkel gear, fishing gear.
The Leopard 45 is flooded with natural light during the day and after sunset, with individual spotlights to highlight certain areas.
Designed for a blue water lifestyle, the Leopard 45 features a raised helm station with an upgraded hardtop bimini by the owners, with direct access from the cockpit and side deck. All sailing lines lead to easily accessible winches.
In summary, the Leopard 45 Sailing Catamaran delivers uncompromised, exceptional build quality throughout, a sensible and practical layout, sailing comfort across all sea states, and features multiple entertainment areas.