Leopard Catamarans Brokerage is Proud to Present our newest Leopard 45 listing "Two if by Sea". This vessel has been professionally maintained and Captain run since delivery. Maintenance has not been spared, she is in excellent condition for a vessel her age. Upgrades include; Custom Hardtop Bimini, 50+ GPH Watermaker, 900 Watts Solar, 2800 Watt Inverter, Generator, Air Conditioning, Dishwasher, New Electronics and New Brig Dinghy with 20hp Honda 4 stroke, fresh bottom paint Dec 2018.
You will rarely come across such a well taken care of and upgraded older Leopard 45. Only a few of these were built. Don't wait, she won't last long at this price! Listing broker was aboard this vessel in July 2019 and took the photos you see here.Yes, the boat really looks that good!
2000 ROBERTSON AND CAINE - Leopard 45 - Two If By Sea
BROKERS REMARKS: Two if by Sea has been a crewed yacht since delivery, with professional crew taking care of her full time. She was sailed on her own bottom from Cape Town to the Caribbean, throughout the Caribbean basin, through the Panama Canal to Fiji and back to the Caribbean. She is a proven blue water vessel. Two if by Sea is equipped with all the necessary cruising gear; watermaker (46 gallons per hour) new chartplotter, dinghy, solar panels, two refrigerators, two freezers, generator, air conditioning in salon and cabins, even a dishwasher. Here is a solid proven offshore catamaran, Two if by Sea is definitely priced to sell and ready to go cruising anywhere. The Captain will handover the vessel to the new buyer and show them the "ropes". You won't find a cleaner or more well taken care of older Leopard on the market, you will not be disappointed.
BUILDERS REMARKS: A Quantum leap in catamaran design, the Leopard 45 offers space, style, simplicity and speed. The layout allows easy movement about the boat from the spacious aft deck, a step down to the swimming platform, or relaxing on the foredeck trampoline. The innovative deck layout brings a host of features to make life and sailing simplicity itself. From the aft deck arch that puts the mainsail sheeting system out of harm's way, to the ingenious anchoring system, sailing the Leopard 45 is a breeze. The Leopard 45 was Cruising World Magazine's charter boat of the year when it was introduced in 1997.
AVAILABILITY: Available immediately.
Upgrades / Recent Maintenance Items:
- New Raymarine Axiom Pro chartplotter, Doppler radar and autopilot head December 2018
- New trampolines
- New fuel tanks
- New 2800W Magna Sine Inverter/Charger
- 2 new air conditioners, the third new in 10/17
- New Brig center console dinghy with 20 hp Honda outboard
- New Dinghy Davit
- New custom cockpit cushions
- New house batteries
- New 250 ft of anchor chain with Delta 88lb anchor
- New mattresses in 3/4 cabins
- New water pump
- New back end on generator
- New drawers in galley
- New Bose stereo with cockpit speakers
- New starter batteries
- 10 person life raft up to date
- New bridle
- New battery cables to engines and generator
Upgrades that have been completed in her lifetime:
- Custom hard top bimini ($12k)
- 6x 150 watt panels (900 watts) of Solar on the bimini.
- Electric fresh water flush toilets in all 4 heads
- The original freezer/refrigerator converted entirely to freezer space.
- Two side by side refrigerators in the galley.
- Custom cockpit electric cooler able to hold 2 cases of beer
- Fresh water hose placed in the windlass area for easy wash down of the forward deck space.
- Echo Tech water maker rated for 70 gallons of fresh water per hour - usually run at about 50 gph
- An abundance of spare parts, tools, fishing gear and scuba equipment with 8 tanks.