Sweet Tea is a liveaboard island cruiser and is sparkling clean from the flybridge to the engine lockers. Power Cats are a very rare find in the US. The current owner has spent almost $45,000 in upgrades in the past year including bottom paint and polishing in December 2018. She has two has two private staterooms with independent AC, water heaters, closets, showers, and heads. The Leopard 37 combines comfort, elegant lines, and luxury features to go along with all the recent upgrades. It features a large bridge with a hardtop with new isinglass (2018) around the front and sides of the helm area. There is a large cockpit with table and seating for entertaining while on the water or dockside. The salon has a full galley and a dinette that converts to a double bed. It has a chart table and lots of gally and salon storage space.
This boat has had a full servicing and many upgrades completed in the past three years.
*1000 hour maintenance was done in 2018 * new turbo's * new aftercoolers * new elbow mixers
* new heat exchangers * blowers for both engines * fuel tanks cleaned and serviced * new belts
* throttle cables replaced * oil and filter changed * new thermostats * new engine senders
* starboard has had all four injector lines replaced * port new sender harness
SALON AND GALLEY
* new Vitrifrigo refrigerator/freezer * three burner stove * Sharp convection oven
* large sink * Corian countertops * cherry wood finish * new interior and exterior
window shade curtains and covers * two new Samsung TV in salon & stateroom
* new salon floor soles * both A/C units systems serviced
FLYBRIDGE & COCKPIT
* new flybridge isinglass * new salon table * new flybridge upholstery * swim platform
* swim platform * two-rod holders
* emergency tiller * spare props * morse engine controls * stereo remote at helm
* Bruce anchor * new bottom paint December 2018
New 2018 Walker Bay Console 310DX with Honda 20hp 4-stroke outboard with electric start. and includes an updated davit for the tender.
Brokers Comments //// This is a perfect boat for the Bahama's and the Florida Keys with its 3' draft. It is located right in the middle of both waiting for its next owner. This is as turn key as a used boat can get so make plans to view. It is minutes from the Fort Lauderdale Airport and this broker will be glad to pick you up to view. For you locals, it is minutes off I-95 in Fort Lauderdale