Leopard Catamarans introduces the 2011 Leopard 38 Sailing On.. Located in Belize, needs two new saildrives, Yanmar engines are fine, new sails 2016, priced to sell quickly, try an offer now.
2010 ROBERTSON AND CAINE - Leopard 38 - Sailing On
BUILDERS REMARKS: The performance driven Leopard 38 is at the heart of the Leopard line. With her generous sail plan and stepped hull design, this yacht provides excellent performance. On deck, the space is well thought out and useable; from the large transoms to the open and spacious aft, side and forward decks, getting around this yacht is easy and safe. The hardtop bimini over the cockpit provides superior protection from the elements and also offers a stable working platform.
BROKERS REMARKS: Sailing On is offered with four double cabins, two head layout which gives plenty of room for group or families, plus additional fore-peak berths ideal for small children or simply extra storage. With sheets all run to the helm, and reliable under motor with Yanmar engines, anyone looking for a mid-size cat will find this yacht attractive. This yacht underwent a complete phase-out (refit) by Sunsail in 2016. Current survey (Feb 2020) available.
Dockside AC is nice for those hot days in the marina, and stainless steel electric davits makes stowing the dinghy easy.
Sailing On is priced to sell as is where is, owner unable to install needed saildrives, cost for SD25's around $11K, new saildrives needed to complete, seller wants offers !!
Recent survey available to purchase at a discount - Feb 2020
NAVIGATION & ELECTRONICS
- RAYMARINE: Depth, speed, wind, and autopilot
SAILS AND RIGGING
- TYPE: Dacron, main, stak-pak, and genoa new 2016
- MAST HEIGHT: 62'
- SPAR MAKER/MATERIAL: Zspar Aluminum
- STANDING RIGGING MATERIAL: Stainless steel wire
- RUNNING RIGGING MATERIAL: Dacron polyester
- MAINSAIL REEFING: 2 reef points
- HEADSAIL ROLLER FURLING: ProFurl
- BOOM VANG: Rigid
- GENOA WINCHES: Harken
- MAIN HALYARD WINCH: Harken
- MAINSHEET WINCH: Harken
- Four cabins, 2 heads
- FANS: Throughout
- USB SOCKETS: 1
- BLINDS: Side window covers
- SALOON TABLE: Yes
- CONTROLS AT NAV STATION: Morse throttle and shifter
- FRESH WATER PUMP: Yes
- COOKER TYPE: Propane
- SINK: Stainless steel
- SHOWERS: 2 in heads, one at stern
- HANDBASINS: In galley and both heads
- UPHOLSTERY/COLOUR SCHEME: Tan, mattresses tan / black stripe
- INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION/WOOD TYPE: cherry solids and laminates
- VOLTAGE: 12V
- ELECTRICAL CIRCUIT: 110V
- HOUSE BATTERIES: Three AGM 210Ah
- ENGINE BATTERIES: 2 AGM 100Ah
- WINDLASS: Quick
- PRIMARY ANCHOR: Delta 35
- SECONDARY ANCHOR: Brittany
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT: Lifejackets
- OTHER EQUIPMENT: