Turnkey. Upgraded and maintained. Fly down with your clothes, and get ready to explore. Kai is ready to go, and in an ideal place to learn the cruising "lifestyle", Bocas del Toro Panama. Perfect boat for a couple or family being an owners layout. After getting your feet wet, cross the canal and work your way across the pacific, or back up the Caribbean. This is a boat that is easy to manage, inexpensive to maintain and can take you anywhere you want.
- Boat Name: KAI
- Make: Leopard
- Model: 39
- Length: 39ft / 11.89m
- Year: 2011
- Location: Bocas del Toro, PA
- Price: $280,000.00
- Fuel Type: diesel
- Hull Material: Composite
- Layout (Heads): 2
- LOA: 39 ft / 11.89 m
- Beam: 19 ft 9 in / 6.02 m
Engines and Controls
- Make: YANMAR
- Type: Inboard
- Engine Hours Run / Date: 950
- Make: YANMAR
- Type: Inboard
- Engine Hours Run / Date: 950
- Heads: 2
- 2011 Leopard 39
- Owner Version
- LOA: 39'
- Beam: 19'-9"
- Draft: 3'-5"
- Displacement: 18340 lbs
- 3 cabins
- Sleeps 6
- Fuel: 92g
- Water: 206g
- Holdings: 50g
AirCon units raw water pumps replaced
AirCon units full service including heat exchanger flushes.
Engine Cluster panels replaced
- 2x Victron Energy Isolation Transformers 3600VA - Oct 2019
- 2x Victron Energy MultiPlus 12/3000/120-50 120V - Oct 2019
- 2x Canadian Solar 285w - Oct 2019
- 2x Kyocera 250w - Feb 2017
- 2x Victron Energy BlueSolar Charger MPPT 100/50 rev2 - Oct 2019
- Victron Energy BMV-712 Smart - Oct 2019
- Starboard control system Victron Energy Color Control GX - Oct 2019
- Port control system Venus GX - Oct 2019
- Electrical upgrade completed Oct 2019, for a total solar capability of over 1KW and isolation transformers to isolate the boat from shore power
- WaterMaker: Katadyn PowerSurvivor 80E - Feb 2017
- Katadyn Silt Reduction Kit - Feb 2017
- Extra Katadyn Membrane Preservative - Feb 2017
- Katadyn Extended Cruising Kit (quarter used up) - Feb 2017
- Cockpit has been fully outfitted with custom Marine cushions and coverings, including helm seat. Matching navy dinghy chaps, winch covers, BBQ cover, generator cover all custom made (2019)
- Helm chair has been reinforced (2019)
- Windshield dodger has been refitted (2019)
- Blinds installed on forward saloon windows
- Saloon side windows have shading and privacy. Both are installed outside and can be removed when sailing. White have been redone (2019) and black privacy shades new 2019. Black also covers the sliding door for total privacy in the saloon at night
- Fully outfitted and ready to go
- Quality tableware, cutlery, kitchen utensils, Henkel knives, stovetop espresso makers, scale, matching glassware, pots and pans
- New Moen faucet (2019)
- Refitted with 2x 250w kyocera panels, also installed a Katadyn water maker. We had Just Catamarans in Dania Beach complete the work
- Purchased new head sail
- Added 55lb Mantus Anchor
- Had old head sail stitching fixed as dacron still had lots of life left
- Replaced Shore power boat side plugs with SmartPlugs
- Replaced Shower power cables.
- All work completed by first rate marine
- Replaced house bank with brand new Lifeline batteries
- Replaced engine batteries
- Replaced solar charger with victron
- Added two isolation transformers for each shore power line
- Added two multiplus inverter / generators for each shower power side
- Added Victron CCGX and Venus GX for each AC side of boat
- Added 12v sockets around boat with USB Outlets
- Added Victron BMV
- Added soft starts for each air-condition unit
- Added inline water filtration system at tap
- Replaced ownerside head with electric head
- One owner previous to us, she was purchased and kept at a marina. We took possession in Florida with only 650 hours on each engine. We sailed her through Bahamas / Turks / Dominican Republic then to Panama. Career change recently in Panama has left us unable to continue crossing the pacific which we were prepping for. We are selling her because she is ready for someone else to follow the dream.
- Kai is a sought after owners version of the Leopard 39. She features an integrated hard top. She has been a liveaboard all her life, never in charter, has had constant love and low engine hours.
- Front port berth closet is completely organized with tools and bins labeled.
- Makita cordless drill, Makita cordless saw (both like new), Stanley Tools wrench and ratchet set, taps and dies, custom sail repair kit, gelcoat repair kit assembled, fiberglass repair kit assembled, screwdrivers, wrenches, hammers, mallets, multimeter, calipers, clamps, carabiners, riveter, crimpers, extension cords
- Honda 2000 generator (low hours) (2017)
- EPIRB (2017) functional and registered up to date
- Iridium GO sat with spare sim cards for activation on your time
- Wireless: Ubiquiti Bullet BM2-Ti w/ Ubiquiti AP, WeBoost cell booster
- Smart plugs installed on boat, as well as on the power cables to boat (2019)
- Jacklines (new in plastic), offshore life jackets (2), harnesses and tethers, bosun chair (new 2020), new cleaning brushes and rods for deck, west marine binoculars, sailing gloves
- Bilge pumps, water accumulator pump, hatch seals, lights, belts, filters, fans
- Lots of spare nuts and bolts, cutter pins, screws, etc.
- Spare oil, marine grade cleaning supplies (flitz, FSR, barkeepers friend), 5200, marine grease, etc.
- Electrical supplies
- Offshore trolling rod and holder on back of boat
- Smaller fishing rod and tackle box
- Outdoor rod holders for under bimini (new in box)
- Highfield Classic 310 - with professional covers - Nov 2018
- Yamaha Enduro E15D - Nov 2018
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.