Leopard Catamarans introduces the 2013 LEOPARD 39 POWERCAT - PIPER
BROKERS REMARKS: This Owner's Version Leopard 39 Powercat has the larger Yanmar 150hp engines, which are running great. She cruises at 14 knots with a max speed of 18 knots. She has two new props, new house AGM batteries (2018), a 12" Raymarine chartplotter at the helm, Raymarine 48 NM Radar, Glomex WIFI dome, and she's in nice shape. Don't wait long, this one won't last.
Owner acquired a waiver by MARAD to operate commercially. The dinghy, outboard, and the "Green Egg" on the flybridge are not included but negotiable.
BUILDERS REMARKS: The Leopard 39 PC is an innovative, efficient and spacious yacht that takes the best features from the popular Leopard 47 PC to bring you an exciting midsize catamaran with many of the features of a much larger yacht.
Features of the Leopard 39 PC include a spacious raised flybridge with helm station and hard top, three cabin interior layout, full galley and saloon, plus an open cockpit.
NAVIGATION & ELECTRONICS
- CHARTPLOTTER: Raymarine 12" Hydro-touch E-Series
- RADAR: 48 NM
- OWNER VERSION
- USB SOCKETS:
- SALOON TABLE: Converts to cocktail table, converts to berth
- FRESH WATER PUMP:
- COOKER TYPE: Propane
- SHOWERS: 2 inside, 1 at swim ladder aft deck
- UPHOLSTERY/COLOUR SCHEME:
- INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION/WOOD TYPE: Light cherry veneer
- VOLTAGE: 12V
- ELECTRICAL CIRCUIT: 110V
- DINGHY AND OUTBOARD: not included / negotiable
- WARPS: 6
- FENDERS: 4
- PRIMARY ANCHOR: Delta
- SECONDARY ANCHOR: Danforth type
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- OTHER EQUIPMENT: