Leopard 43 PC (Model 2017) in Excellent Condition!
Price: U$D 529,000 (Excl. VAT)
The Leopard 43 PC "VIDA NA AGUA" represents the major advancements by Leopard Catamarans in the Power Catamaran market. This yacht performs at the highest level and its design is unmatched. The amazing experience the Leopard 43 PC can offer are amplified by her construction, design, aesthetics advancement and capabilities. This contemporary catamaran boasts economy, is easy to handle and spacious. Her new hull design amplifies her hull speed and agility. Enjoy the sunrise and sunsets on the fly-bridge or in the aft cockpit.
Her increased interior-exterior living space promotes a convivial atmosphere and her functional design makes her exceedingly user friendly. Whether crossing oceans, at anchor or on the deck this boat will not disappoint. The stepped hull design offers 27% more interior volume than her predecessor above the waterline, allowing for a roomy accommodation in the hulls without sacrificing on performance of the yacht.
The narrower hulls and less wetted surface area below the waterline allow the boat to reach an impressive maximum speed of 23+ knots (27 MPH) and maintaining exceptional fuel efficiency consistent with the brand. Her large fly-bridge offers 360 degree views making navigation easy and safe. The new interior layout with the galley located forward and the forward facing table and settee are now located aft. The starboard hull is entirely dedicated to the Owner's suite with spacious master cabin with private head with large separate shower compartment in the forward section of the hull. The light blond interior shows well through out the boat including guest cabins adding to the feeling of ample space.
- Fishfinder / Down Vision: Fitted in conjunction with 1x a Series Multi-function display at Helm station. Includes CP100 Down Vision Fishfinder and CPT-110 plastic Thru-hull Transducer.
- Invertor / Charger: Victron 3kWA inverter/charger
- Swim Platform: The platform was locally designed and fitted. It is used as a fishing platform and drops level with the sugar scoops. (This could be removed and the original davit system re-installed. Any future owner could fit a 3,6m tender with 20hp outboard to davit system)
- Teak Decks: Composite teak decking: aft cockpit, forward cockpit, transom steps, fly-bridge
- Owners Suite: 3 cabin owners version
- Underwater Lights: 4 blue mounted lights on the stern
- Ice-Maker: Installed in fly-bridge wetbar (220v)
VESSEL AVAILABILITY: Immediate