2016 ROBERTSON AND CAINE LEOPARD 44 Owners Version - Rarely Available!
BROKER'S REMARKS: "One Life" is the rare desirable 'Owners Version' of the Leopard 44 in better than new condition. She is a late model, one of the very last few 44s built, with the new "milk" interior finishes. This yacht is fully equipped with 6kw Northern Lights Generator, Air Conditioning, 2x Electric Winches, Spectra 400 Watermaker, 690 watts of Solar Panels, 760 AMP hour AGM House Batteries, Seperate Generator and Engine Batteries, Vitrifrigo Ice Maker, Wine Refrigerator, Custom Wine Rack, Wifi/Cellular booster Wirie Pro 4G LTE, Custom Aft and Forward Cockpit Cushions, Custom Mattresses and Bedding, Custom Strataglass Helm Enclosure, Custom Parasailor and much more... One Life has always been professionally maintained, with a full time caretaker, freshly waxed Dec 2017, Rig tuned and inspected after storms, No damage to One Life. Available now at a substantial savings over replacement. Don't wait, she won't last long on the market, call Michelle Ropiza today!
BUILDER'S REMARKS: The Leopard 44 was "Boat of the Year" when introduced in 2011. The judges were raving about the speed on the water, easy handling and the revolutionary forward cockpit. The Leopard 44 features two cockpits, one fore and one aft with outside dining area protected by a functional hard-top bimini with mounted solar panels (back side). The galley-up has ample storage and a huge drawer type fridge and freezer. No steps up or down anywhere on the salon level. The 3-cabin layout features an owner-dedicated starboard hull with master stateroom, office area and large head with separate stall shower forward. Sailing the Leopard 44 is easy: both main and jib sheets lead to stoppers and self-tailing (electric) winches directly adjacent to the helm. There’s room for two on the bench-style helm seat, but you need only one to trim sails!
Contact Michelle Ropiza, Yacht Broker for further details.
- BOAT NAME: One Life
- MAKE/MODEL: Leopard 44 Owners Version (3 Cabin Layout)
- DESIGNER: Simonis Voogd
- BUILDER: Robertson and Caine
- WHERE BUILT: South Africa
- MODEL YEAR: 2016
- YEAR BUILT: 2016
- FLAG: US
- LOA: 42’7”
- LWL: 41’8”
- BEAM: 23’”
- DRAFT: 4’2”
- DISPLACEMENT: 27,206 lbs.
- KEEL BALLAST: Multihull
- HULL CONSTRUCTION: Composite Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) Sandwich with Balsa core
- DECK MATERIAL: Textured G.R.P. with balsa core
- RUDDER TYPE: Balanced spade rudders
- KEEL TYPE: Multihull
- WHERE BUILT: Cape Town, South Africa
ENGINES AND CONTROLS
- ENGINE 1 LAST SERVICED: within 3 months
- ENGINE 1 HOURS RUN/DATE: Port 325 hours
- ENGINE 2 LAST SERVICED: within 3 months
- ENGINE 2 HOURS RUN/DATE: Starboard 325 hours
- GEARBOX: 2x Yanmar Saildrive
- CONTROLS: Morse
- COOLING SYSTEM: Heat Exchange
- GENERATOR: Northern Lights 6KW - 500 hours
SAILS AND RIGGING
- TYPE: Sloop Rig
- SPAR MAKER/MATERIAL: Sparcraft/Aluminum
- STANDING RIGGING MATERIAL: Stainless Steel Wire
- RUNNING RIGGING MATERIAL: Cored Braided Line
- MAINSAIL REEFING: Lines lead Aft to Helm, Halyard Leads Aft to Electric Winches
- HEADSAIL ROLLER FURLING: Profurl Titanium
- BOOM VANG: Yes
- MAINSAIL / GENOA: Quantum
- ELECTRIC WINCHES: 2x Lewmar 46 Electric
- CUSTOM PARASAILOR, sold seperately
- OWNER SUITE: Starboard Side with Storage
- FANS: Yes, throughout
- BLINDS: Yes, Oceanaire throughout
- SALOON TABLE: Convertible to Coffee Table or Bed
- COOKER TYPE: Force 10, 3 burner
- SHOWERS: 3 in Heads + 1 Aft deck
- HANDBASINS: 3 - 1x each Head
- UPHOLSTERY/COLOUR SCHEME: "Milk" Interior
- INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION/WOOD TYPE: Laminate
- VOLTAGE: 12V
- ELECTRICAL CIRCUIT: 110V
- HOUSE BATTERIES: 3x AGM
- ENGINE BATTERIES: 2x AGM
- GENERATOR BATTERY: 1x
- OUTBOARD ENGINE: Yes
- DINGHY: Yes, Registered with Title
- GRILL/BBQ: Magma
- WINDLASS: Quick Electric Remote Controlled
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT: USCG (as onboard), EPIRB
ONE LIFE LEOPARD 44 UPGRADES
Customized Lounge Style cushions with Perennials outdoor fabric(upgrade from Sunbrella) with white piping. Seat foam is 3" Drifast.
Customized helm seat cushion
Front windshield for helm made of Gauge 40 Strataglass installed with zipper on the bottom and heavy duty track top and bottom with cut outs for lines.
Sunshade for back of helm made of White Phifertex Plus.
Customized two sets of fitted sheets for each stateroom
Customized Mattress Protectors
Owners cabin has a Handcrafted Mattress Latex 6.5 With Bamboo Fabric Upgrade and Addition of Hinge fold
Port aft and forward guest cabins have customized 3” bamboo mattress toppers
Spectra 400 water maker, 12V with Z-ion system and extra carbon filtration
Solara walk on solar panels 115w x6 with all individual MPT controllers and combined read out at main solar panels with individual controllers. Total 690 Watt of solar. All lines fused and protected.
Charger and inverter
Total of 760 AMP hour AGM house batteries with separate engines and generator AGM batteries
Custom drawers in galley (x2 cutlery, x2 larger)
Fresh water flush for heads with switch panel with rocker switch for salt/fresh selection
Inline Chlorinator and disinfectant system FOR ALL heads that eliminates odor
Vitrifrigo IMHYDIXN1-F Ice-maker in cockpit by door with GFCI and shutoff valve
Wine refrigerator in salon port forward and custom cabinet installation
Microwave in galley port side with custom cabinet/ additional outlet in cabinet and additional outlet for appliances. Cabinet/shelf above microwave Custom cutout with matching trim for large pans/bakeware.
Wirie pro 4G LTE Wi-Fi/cellular booster mounted on hardtop. 12V fused power supply with upgraded long range antenna.
Closed out V-berth port forward with 2 doors to look like headboard. Creates extra storage space port forward berth.
Air-con vent 3” added in owners head
Carbon water filter under galley sink 10” carbon wall mounted filter
Additional pad eyes, turning blocks, and cam cleats added on port and starboard side for parasailor.
Additional outlets placed in salon and owners cabinets
Salon LED red light for night navigation
Custom made acrylic bar and glassware storage
Dinghy Bridle made with vinyl coated steel cable
Stainless steel door pulls and hardware installed on all drawers and cabinets
Life raft cradle on salon top to have more storage in lockers
Custom made hatch covers, dinghy cover, and life raft cover
EPIRB mounted in salon
Exclusions: Personal effects, decorations, snorkel gear, kayaks, paddle boards, personal PFDs.