2016 Leopard 48 - JANISS
****** Leopard Catamarans Brokerage is Proud to Present Our Newest 2016 Leopard 48 Owners Version Listing of "JANISS" - Available Now - Import Duty Paid - Asking $699k ******
Brokers Remarks: "Janiss" is offered as a well equipped Owners Version 220v Leopard 48, undamaged by the recent storms. Ordered with the Setee in the Owners Stateroom (in lieu of storage), Janiss is unlike most Leopard 48. She was delivered to Ft Lauderdale and upon commissioning, sailed throughout the Caribbean Basin and through the Panama Canal to the Galapagos. After completing their cruising plans and sailing her back to Ft Lauderdale, Owners are ready to let another family continue the adventure.
Features Include: 220v Electrical System, 9KW Northern Lights Generator (1190 hours), Upgraded 54 HP Yanmar engines, 2x Solar Panels, Custom cockpit cushions, Isinglass Helm Dodger, Forepeak berth, Setee in Owners Stateroom, 2x TVs, Fusion Stereo, Raymarine Electronics, (e7 chartplotter, i60 wind, speed, and depth ), Autopilot Remote, Raymarine Radar, 2.7kw Inverter, AGM House and Engine Batteries, 9KW Northern lights Generator, 2x 12,000 BTU 1x 16,000 BTU AC Units, 2x Electric winches, Electric Flush toilets, Splendide Washer/Dryer, Hot/Cold Stern Shower, Deck wash Down, 220v Icemaker, Electric Stainless Steel Davit System, Some safety equipment.
Photos are of the Actual Boat, taken in May 2018 in Ft Lauderdale. NOT Stock photos.
AVAILABILITY: NOW, In Hallandale Beach, Florida - Available to ALL Buyers, Including US Buyers, US IMPORT Duty PAID.
Call Leopard Catamarans Brokerage Today for your Private Viewing!!
BUILDERS REMARKS: Leopard Catamarans proudly introduces the award winning Leopard 48. Focused on blue water performance and comfortable living, the Leopard 48 is an exciting addition to the Leopard line. Like the award winning Leopard 44, the Leopard 48 features a large forward cockpit seating area with direct access from the saloon door, unique to the Leopard range. Other exterior bonuses include a large and open aft cockpit with large table. A raised helm station, providing panoramic visibility, allows for excellent blue water maneuverability. The galley of the Leopard 48 comes equipped with top of the line appliances and ample prepping space. The expertly-designed interior makes sailing not only fun, but also incredibly comfortable. Her modern lines and open floor plan set a new standard for the modern cruising Catamaran. The starboard hull is entirely dedicated to the Owners Suite in the 3 cabin layout. The walk around center line queen sized bed allows for easy side access. With either a comfortable couch or optional storage unit, there is plenty of storage space in the passageway. The large master head features a stall shower with bench and a dedicated locker for a washer / dryer. The guest cabins are well ventilated and offer excellent lighting and storage space. All guest cabins feature ensuite heads with separate stall showers, toilet and wash basin.
The clear and uncluttered deck layout of the Leopard 48 is emphasized by the recessed deck hatches. The sleek Leopard lines are easily recognized by the large teardrop shaped saloon and hull side windows, giving this yacht a very modern look and a source of organic light in the saloon and cabins.
- HULL CONSTRUCTION: Composite Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) Sandwich with Balsa core
- DECK MATERIAL: Textured G.R.P.
- RUDDER TYPE: Balanced spade rudder
- KEEL TYPE: Multihull
- WHERE BUILT: South Africa
- STEERING SYSTEM: Direct chain and cable steering
ENGINES AND DRIVE
- (2) Yanmar 4JH5CE 54 hp engines with SD 60 sail drives
- ENGINE 1 HOURS RUN/DATE: 2,064 @ May 2018
- ENGINE 2 HOURS RUN/DATE: 2,042 @ May 2018
- ELECTRICAL CIRCUIT: 220V Shore Power Pack with 2x 50' 30amp cords
- VOLTAGE : 12V
- (4) Upgraded HOUSE BATTERIES (AGM - 210 Ah each)
- (3) AGM ENGINE BATTERIES for each engine and GENERATOR BATTERY
- Ventilation Fans in cabins, galley, and saloon
- Genset - Northern Lights 9kW supplied from port fuel tank with fuel transfer ability from starboard tank - 1,190 hours April 2018
- HVAC System - Cruisair: 40,000 BTU Total (2) 12,000BTU and (1) 16,000BTU) 220V
- (2) Electric Sheet Winch - Lewmar 55EST
- (2) Solar panels: 70w each fitted to hard top
NAVIGATION AND ELECTRONICS
- Raymarine e7 chartplotter with wifi
- i70 Raymarine instrument display
- Ray55 VHF
- Autopilot: Raymarine p70 color autopilot with Remote smart controller at nav station
- Fusion Stereo
- (3) Electric Flushing Toilets: Jabsco quiet flush
- Watermaker: Spectra
- Splendide WASHER/DRYER (220V)
- Stern Shower: Hot/Cold Water
REFRIGERATION AND GAS
- LPG gas outlet
- Magma grill mounted to Stern Railing
- (2) Aluminum Propane tanks 10#
- Cockpit 12vRefrigerator
- Raritran Icemaker (220V)
DECKS AND HULL
- Helm isinglass dodger
- Stainless steel davit system with electric winch & tackle
- Composite teak decking: aft and forward cockpits, helm platform, transom steps
- Aft cockpit and forward cockpit cushions
- PRIMARY ANCHOR: Delta 55lb
- Anchor Chain: 165 ft
- Highfield DINGHY: Outboard 25hp Yamaha 4 stroke
- Electric Dinghy Davit System