Broker's Remarks: MINOU is a well thought out and outfitted 2019 Leopard 45 with an ICW friendly mast and square top mainsail. The present owner, an experienced boater, put a lot of consideration and thought into this fine yacht. One of the unique features includes having a split air conditioning system in the starboard hull so that one can run a/c in the cabins off the battery power overnight! A 4 cabin layout was chosen as this is a sensible arrangement for liveaboard cruising; where one of the cabins can be dedicated as extra storage and work space. Set up for off grid living with a large solar array, she does have a 6kW Northern Lights generator with less than 100 hours on it.
Available now in Florida, import duty paid, available to all buyers.
Manufacturer Description: Designed for a modern, blue water lifestyle, the Leopard 45 features a raised helm station covered by a hardtop bimini, with direct access from the cockpit and side deck. All sailing lines lead to easily accessible winches, the primary winches being electric, and operated by footswitches.
She’s sleek and nimble, yet comfortable. She incorporates a heritage of Leopards spanning twenty five years of production expertise.
The Leopard 45 Sailing Catamaran delivers uncompromised, exceptional build quality throughout, new, sleek styling, a sensible and practical layout, sailing comfort across all sea states, and features innovative technologies and multiple entertainment areas.
"Minou" has been set up by her present owner for sensible, off grid cruising. This 45 has 11 x 110w solar panels installed for 1210 watts of charging power for the 600 amp hour house battery bank; enough to fully charge the bank by noon. The solar set up has 4 MPPT controllers to divide it into zones to get maximum charging even if part is shaded by the sail. The 3k Victron Multiplus Inverter/Charger can run one of the 6,000 BTU Air Conditioners in the starboard hull off the battery bank so you can stay cool at anchor without running the genset. In fact this has worked out so well that the installed Northern Lights 6Kw generator only has about 25 hours on it in a year of sailing the US East Coast.
The Northern Lights 6 kilowatt unit was chosen as it is lighter and more efficient for the loads required on the 45 as the sweet spot of operation is about a 70% load on the geset. The genset will live longer when it is loaded to 70%. Comes with the new GEM series enclosure is quieter and 23% smaller than the older enclosure, and was made even quieter with a set of isolation mounts outside of the enclosure. This also means more storage in the cockpit locker for extra cruising gear.
- Faux leather milk upholstery
- Jabsco manual toilets
- Ventilation fans 2 x Saloon 3 x Cabins
- Microwave included
- AGM batteries
- Engine starter batteries linked to house batteries (operate from push button on helm)
- Inverter/Battery charger12v-110v 3.0kw inverter with 120A charge rate (includes remote operation panel with battery monitor and phone app)
- Northern Lights 6kw 60hz 110v supplied from Port fuel tank (can transfer from stb – port)
- Air Conditioning 1 x 16,000 BTU 110v & 2 x 6,000 BTU
- Shore Power Cords 2 x 50 ft 30 amp
- Fusion AV 750 Stereo, 3 channel 6 speaker CD/DVD. Plays into 32" television for surround sound
- 32" Flat Panel TV
- Roller Furler on Genoa
- Square top Mainsail with stack pack
- Custom S/S Davit with tackle & electric winch
- Delta Main anchor with upgraded 330 ft chain
- Stern hot & cold shower
- Underwater Multi-color programmed stern mounted lights
- Indirect cockpit lighting that can be synced to music
- Solar Panels fitted on hard top 11 x 110w
- Life Raft 8 man
- Magma Infrared Newport grill in aft cockpit
- Folding swim ladder with teak steps
- Folding teak table in forward cockpit, gives more room
- Helm Station Enclosure
- Fender storage in Stbd. Forepeak to free up space in deck lockers for folding bikes, extra anchors, etc.
- B & G Vulcan 7 MFD GPS with forward scan sonar (in addition to and as a back up to primary Raymarine MFD) with anchor alarm in starboard aft cabin
- Raymarine a95 9" Chartplotter Display at helm
- Raymarine Quantum 2 Doppler Radar, 24nm
- Ray 60 VHF & handset
- Colour Auto Pilot Display p70
- I70 colour instrument at helm
- Remote for Raymarine autopilot
- Retractable depth & speed transducer plus wind transducer
- Galleyware and bedding included
- Spare parts for engines and generator
- Prop glide on props
- Starboard aft cabin customized to fit a king size mattress. Cubbies for storage with charging outlet and reading light.