Replacement value: 1.2mil USD
Brokers Comments: This is one of the first award winning Leopard 50's to ever be available on the resale market. This four cabin layout features a unique floorplan with isolated master suite starboard aft which includes a vanity desk, large owners head, and dedicated shower that provides the "owners version" space in combination with three other guest cabins. She was factory ordered with the upgraded 80 horsepower engines.
*This boat was damaged during it's original freighter delivery, but has been repaired according to the builder's guidelines.
Manufacturer Description: Designed for a modern, blue water lifestyle, the Leopard 50 features a raised helm station covered by a hardtop bimini, with direct access from the cockpit and side deck. All sailing lines lead to easily accessible winches, the primary winches being electric, and operated by footswitches.
She’s sleek and nimble, yet comfortable. She incorporates a heritage of Leopards spanning twenty five years of production expertise.
The Leopard 50 Sailing Catamaran delivers uncompromised, exceptional build quality throughout, new, sleek styling, a sensible and practical layout, sailing comfort across all sea states, and features innovative technologies and multiple entertainment areas.
In partnership with the superior design team at Robertson and Caine and the distinguished Simonis & Voogd Yacht Design, Leopard Catamarans set the standard for what a cruising catamaran should encompass.
- Faux leather milk upholstery
- Jabsco electric sea water flush toilets x 4
- Ventilation fans - every cabin x 4
- Ice maker
- Upgraded Yanmar 80hp engines with SD60 sail drives x 2
- Upgraded AGM starter batteries x 2
- Northern Lights 9kw 60hz 110v generator supplied from Port fuel tank - 1659 hrs (can transfer from stb – port)
- 3 blade fixed propellers
- 12 KW Global Shore Power: US 125/250V 50A to Euro 230V 32A
- Air Conditioning: Chilled Water Air Conditioning - 2 x 12,000 btu / 3 x 5,000 btu / 1 x 8000 btu air handlers
- Shore Power Cords 1 x 50amp
- Battery Charger: 12V / 100A x 2
- 3K / 110V inverter x 2
- House Batteries: 6 x 210Ah AGM = 1,260Ah capacity
- Solar Panels: 100w flex panel on hard top x 6 = 600 watts total solar
- Electric winch x 2
- Underwater lights: blue, mounted in the stern x 2
- Square top Mainsail with stack pack
- Oversized Genoa with roller furling
- Bowsprit with Code Zero furled light wind sail
- Removable helm seat spray dodger
- Aft cockpit side and back shade curtains
- Coach roof side window removable shade covers
- Forward and aft cockpit cushions (seats and backrests)
- Winch type lifting platform with folding chocks
- Composite teak decking
- Folding swim ladder with teak steps
- 55lbs Stainless Steel DTX anchor with 330' chain
- Black fenders x 6, black mooring lines x 4, black spring lines x 2
- Raymarine VHF at navigation station w / remote at helm & AIS 650
- Raymarine p70 autopilot w/ additional wireless remote
- Raymarine AXIOM 12" multifunction display / chartplotter
- Additional Raymarine AXIOM 9" multifunction display at nav station
- HD Colour Radar 4KW 18" 48nm Radome scanner
- Fishfinder / DownVision for helm display
- Rear-view and forward Raymarine cameras