Change of plans, available now: 2019 Leopard 58
Broker's Remarks: Leopard Brokerage proudly presents this like new, 2019 Leopard 58. This is an open salon, 4 cabin version with owners cabin starboard aft. The 58 is a true flagship for a discerning yacht owner. The flybridge is largest in class with room for everyone to lounge, cook, or help with the sailing!
Builder's Remarks: Among the many intriguing features of the Leopard 58, the flybridge with seating for up to 10 people, outdoor kitchen, and grill is one of the most impressive focal points. Enjoy meals, lounging, and taking in beautiful panoramic views on this expansive flybridge. The large open aft deck and forward cockpit offer additional space for alfresco dining or lounging. To enhance durability and beauty, the flybridge, the aft deck and forward cockpit are all covered in TekDek, a lightweight high impact simulated teak.
Fully loaded with all factory options. Retail price $1,704,799
Many exceptional features were ordered on this boat as delivered from the factory. Included in the standard equipment of the boat: Synthetic teak deck, LED ambient lighting, mainsail & stack pack, self tacking jib, fly bridge hardtop and much more. Please ask for original factory options list!
Additional options included:
- Four cabin layout with owner's cabin aft starboard. En suite heads for all.
- Full length mirrors on all cabin doors
- Interior salon blinds (electric in galley, manual in salon)
- Salon table converts to coffee table
- Upgraded 110HP Yanmar engines with V drive in lieu of standard engines
- Bow thruster in starboard bow
- Full set of Raymarine electronics at fly bridge helm incl 12" Axiom chartplotter at helm, wind, depth, speed instruments and additional display. 9" Axiom display at nav station. Autopilot, VHF at helm and nav station, Yanmar engine controls and thruster control.
- Internal nav station / second helm in salon with autopilot control, second set of engine controls VHF and 9" Axiom display.
- Rear view camera (displayed on chart plotter)
- Forward facing camera (displayed on chart plotter)
- Raymarine AIS 650 Transceiver
- Locally controlled marine speakers in fwd cockpit (2), aft cockpit (2), and flybridge
- 220V US specified (60Hz) shore power pack incl. 200A Victron charger / inverters
- Additional heavy duty 50A shore power cable and Y adapter to provide the yacht with 100A shore power supply
- Shaver outlets in every head, GFI protected
- AGM batteries for house, engines and generator.
- 2 additional AGM house batteries
- Link engine start batteries to house batteries, operated from push button at helm
- 12V fans in each cabin
- 20kW Northern Light generator with sound-shield
- Air-conditioning Webasto Chiller system 81k Btu total, 6 individual controllers
- Electric winches x 2 at helm
- Under water lights 2 x blue in transom
- 8 x 100W Solar Panels fitted to hard top
- Galley: 5 burner propane stove, fridge, 2 x freezer and microwave. Corian counter tops
- Dishwasher in galley.
- Microwave in galley.
- Additional refrigerator on aft deck, additional refrigerator in wetbar on flybridge, electric grill on fly bridge
- Icemaker on fly-bridge, additional icemaker on aft deck
- Dishwasher in galley
- Drawer freezer in port corridor
- Washer dryer combination installed in starboard hallway
- Combination fresh-salt water wash down on fore deck
- 3/4" sea-cock for future watermaker installation
- Hot and cold shower on aft deck
- Flybridge enclosure front and sides with aft sunshade curtain
- Aftcockpit shade curtains
- External coach roof side window covers
- Hydraulic dinghy / swim platform with remote control
- 88Lbs Delta anchor, 165' chain and electric windlass
- 44Lbs Brittany anchor 26' chain and 200' warp
- Anchor bridle, shackles and hook
- Docklines and fenders
- USCG safety package with 2 x 8 man life rafts
- Freight delivered to Ft Lauderdale, duty paid, available August 2019
- The Leopard 58 is CE and NMMA certified