Broker's Remarks: "Still Smilin" is one of the last of the 2020 model Leopard 45's to be built without the flybridge lounge, allowing plenty of open hard top space. These owners purchased her new from Leopard and have been enjoying her along the East coast of Florida and Bahamas. Their reason for selling is to get ready for their new Leopard catamaran on order.
Still Smilin has all the cruising upgrades you would hope for!
- 1500 watts of solar off a custom stainless rack
- Integrated Cruise RO watermaker, both 12v and 120v powered, up to 40 gals / hr.
- Bow Sprit with code zero for light wind sailing
- 900ah Lithium House Battery bank
- Custom helm enclosure for comfortable sailing in rainy weather
- Highfield CL340 alum bottom dinghy with 25hp Yamaha outboard, push start add on.
- Washer / Laundry room with custom door
- Additional aft cockpit fridge
- Radar / AIS transceiver
- Custom DOGGIE ladder!
- Fresh water flush toilets
Manufacturer Description: Designed for a modern, blue water lifestyle, the Leopard 45 features a raised helm station covered by a hardtop bimini, with direct access from the cockpit and side deck. All sailing lines lead to easily accessible winches, the primary winches being electric, and operated by footswitches.
She’s sleek and nimble, yet comfortable. She incorporates a heritage of Leopards spanning twenty five years of production expertise.
The Leopard 45 Sailing Catamaran delivers uncompromised, exceptional build quality throughout, new, sleek styling, a sensible and practical layout, sailing comfort across all sea states, and features innovative technologies and multiple entertainment areas.
- Faux leather milk upholstery
- Jabsco electric quiet flushing toilets
- Ventilation fans 2 x Saloon 3 x Cabins
- Safe with digital combo lock
- Microwave included
- Upgraded AGM batteries
- Engine starter batteries linked to house batteries (operate from push button on helm)
- Inverter/Battery charger12v-110v 2.0kw inverter with 100A charge rate (includes remote operation panel with battery monitor)
- Northern Lights 9kw 60hz 110v supplied from Port fuel tank (can transfer from stb – port) 1205 hours (2/7/23)
- Air Conditioning 2 x 16,000 BTU 110v
- Shaver outlets in heads
- Shore Power Cords 2 x 50 ft 30 amp
- Fusion Stereo Bluetooth with USB Remote at helm
- Speakers Saloon x2, Aft cockpit x 2, Fwd cockpit x 2
- Bow Sprit with roller furler
- Code 0
- Square top Mainsail with Karver Hook
- Boom Cover
- Aft & Fwd Cockpit cushions plus helm seat cushion
- Aft cockpit refrigerator
- Custom S/S Davit with tackle & electric winch
- Delta Main anchor with upgraded 230 ft chain
- Britany secondary anchor with 26 ft chain & 200 ft warp
- Windless up foot switch
- Extra 58g water tank
- Stern hot/cold Shower
- Deck wash fittings & pump dual fresh/salt water system
- Underwater Blue Lights x 2 stern mounted
- Life Raft 8 man with U bolts & tie downs
- Raymarine AIS 650 Transceiver
- Digital Radar 18” 4kw, 48km Radome Scanner
- Ray 60 VHF & handset
- Colour Auto Pilot Display p70
- Axiom 9 multi display
- I70 colour instrument at helm
- Retractable depth & speed transducer plus wind transducer