Better than new Leopard 50 Owners Version 4 Cabin Layout!
Why better than new? "C 4 U" was delivered new to this owner in August of 2021. She then went through an upgrade period of 3-4 months where she was outfitted with just about every upgrade a owner would want onboard for extended cruising. You can have all this now without waiting for delivery of a new boat and / or contractors and equipment to be available. There has been just enough use on this boat for the first break-in services to be done to the engines and genset. SHE IS READY TO SAIL!!!
Manufacturer Description: Designed for a modern, blue water lifestyle, the Leopard 50 features a raised helm station covered by a hardtop bimini, with direct access from the cockpit and side deck. All sailing lines lead to easily accessible winches, the primary winches being electric, and operated by footswitches.
She’s sleek and nimble, yet comfortable. She incorporates a heritage of Leopards spanning twenty five years of production expertise.
The Leopard 50 Sailing Catamaran delivers uncompromised, exceptional build quality throughout, new, sleek styling, a sensible and practical layout, sailing comfort across all sea states, and features innovative technologies and multiple entertainment areas.
In partnership with the superior design team at Robertson and Caine and the distinguished Simonis & Voogd Yacht Design, Leopard Catamarans set the standard for what a cruising catamaran should encompass.
For more pictures, videos, and further information, please contact broker Derrick Hill at Leopard Brokerage
- 4 cabin 4 head layout w/ owners suite
- Upholstery Pack 1 - Faux Leather "Artesian"
- Full length mirror in owners suite
- Interior saloon blinds
- Saloon table convertible to a coffee table in addition to standard bunk conversion
- TV brackets - 40" Samsung LED with Apple Box in salon, 28" Samsung with Apple Box in Owners Suite
- Microwave oven in galley (220V)
- Watermaker: Spectra Newport 1000 w/ Z-ion Membrane
- Washer/dryer (220V) Splendide
- Freezer installed in galley, Dometic portable fridge / freezer
- Ice-maker: Icer-Ette
- Freshwater heads conversion x 4
- Waterfilter / drinking water in galley - UV filter
- 4 cabin fans added in the galley / salon
- Upgraded mattresses in both aft cabins
- Upgraded to Yanmar 80hp engines with sail drives x 2
- Engine Hours - 174 Port & 172 Starboard
- Automated Oil Change with gear pump, 24v, three port
- Lithium System - 2 x 300ah Victron Life Po4 & 4 x 200ah Victron Life Po4
- Upgraded Fusion Apollo Marine Stereo with docking station in saloon. Includes Bluetooth, USB, & AUX connectivity. Fusion Marine speakers in saloon (2) & aft cockpit (2). Wired remote control at helm station. - Note: Raymarine MDFs (not included in option) & personal wireless devices (only if connected wirelessly to Raymarine MFD via the Raymarine APP) can control system
- External speakers in fwd cockpit: 2 x speakers with wired remote and amplifier
- External speakers on flybridge: 4 x speakers with wired remote and amplifier
- Raymarine HD Color Digital Radar
- Raymarine Base Pack: includes VHF (Multizone) at Nav station & additional VHF handset at helm, p70 colour autopilot display, AXIOM12 Multifunction displays at helm and nav station with retractable depth & speed, plus wind transducer
- Raymarine Automatic Identification System with AIS 650 Transceiver
- 12kW Global Shore Power. Powers fixed equipment only, excludes outlet sockets. Includes 125/250V 50A shore power cable with stainless steel inlet, US 125/250V 50A to Euro 230V 32A adapter, reverse Y adapter, 125/250V 50A inlet, 12kW isolation transformer with boost function and AC switch panel (Full capacity useable from 1 x US 50A, 2 x US 30A or 1 x European 32A shore power supply)
- Universal outlet sockets in lieu of standard regional sockets
- Ventilation fans in cabins, galley / salon, and aft cockpit
- Wave Wifi w/ extenders, digital cellular antenna extender, Peplink cell modem, Iridium GO antenna to turn smartphone into a Sat phone.
- Provision for genset (includes fuel supply, ventilation blower, auxiliary fuel/water pumps, light, exhaust & cooling water systems with through hull fittings. Excludes genset unit & control panel, battery & AC wiring. Automatic low battery start added
- Chilled Water Air Conditioning (4 Cabin) - Frigomar BLDC chiller unit (70000BTU/h maximum capacity). Includes 2 x 12000BTU/h, 3 x 5000BTU/h & 1 x 8000BTU/h air handlers with 5 x digital control panels. Raw water and coolant circulation pumps
- 11 Gal Water Heaters in lieu of 6 Gal Water Heaters - (2) 220V
- Auto chain counter at helm (Maxwell)
- Flybridge/Coachroof Lounge incorporating seating, sunbed, table and shade awning
- Awning poles at Lounge
- Tender - Gala A400 HL w/ 40hp Yamaha outboard and bimini
- Solar - 4 x 150w Solar walk ons (hardtop) and Solar - 4 x 370w Sunpower hard panels on custom solar array
- Helm enclosure, Aft cockpit rain enclosure, Aft cockpit shade awnings
- Deck wash fitting & pump - dual fresh/salt water system
- Stern shower: Hot/cold water in lieu of cold only
- Refrigerator in aft cockpit 12v
- Aft cockpit table cover
- 4 Scuba tank Holders at stern SS
- Aft Cockpit Cushions (Seats & backrests)
- Fwd Cockpit Cushions (Seats & backrests) with daybed for starboard forward
- Helm Seat Cushion
- Electric tender platform
- Anchor bridle, shackles and hook
- Max folding Props with fresh propspeed paint
- Black Fenders (6), black mooring lines (4, 16mm x 10m), black spring lines (2, 16mm x 15m)
- Boom Cover (stackpack) - as per exterior pack choice
- Bowsprit c/w roller furler (incl. running rigging, code zero)
- Oxley Parasailor (new)
- CE Safety Package and EPIRB
- Tools and Spares - full list available at survey
- Weber 2000 gas grill