This is a brand new 2022 Leopard 42. This is THE boat that was in Annapolis when Cruising World Magazine awarded the prestigious "Boat of The Year" award. Very nicely equipped and remainder of factory warranties convey to new owner with exclusive purchase through Leopard Brokerage.
BROKERS REMARKS: We are very proud to have the exclusive listing on the first Leopard 42 to come to the brokerage market. The 42 is so much boat for this size class! This owner version Leopard is very well equipped with a North Sails performance sail package, upgraded running rigging, Flexofold folding props, Northern Lights Generator, Cockpit & Flybridge cushions, Raymarine Electronics package including radar & AIS, digital electrical switching, 40 gal/hr. watermaker, and so much more!
BUILDER REMARKS: The Leopard 42 is the organic evolution into the new generation of our award-winning line of yachts. Built by Robertson & Caine and designed by Naval Architects, Simonis & Voogd, together we have created a revolutionary design that has exceed expectations by offering far more than anticipated. This was accomplished all while maintaining our signature balance of comfort and uncompromised performance.
The exterior styling has adapted to the modern appearance of the award-winning Leopard 50, which features continuous hull side windows, a continuous hardtop, and what has quickly become our signature, an upper-lounge area.
The interior design has adopted the styling that was developed for the award-winning Leopard 53 Powercat. With modern contrasts, indirect lighting, and classy finishes, the Leopard 42 brings more luxury and elegance to the Leopard sailboat range. All bunks are now island berths that allow access from both sides. With windows everywhere space permitted, the natural light is amplified.
Available in 3 cabin/ 3 heads and 4 cabin/ 4 heads, all cabins include their own private en-suite heads. All heads include their own designated shower area; a feature not currently found on catamarans in this size range.
In the saloon, we have added a generous skylight, as well and an additional window in the aft starboard corner facing the helm seat. The forward-facing L-shaped galley is sure to entice any chef!
The Leopard 42 has the unmistakable DNA of a Leopard Catamaran with plenty of new technology and building techniques used to make it a magnificent ocean-going yacht with a feel of space, comfort and performance only previously found in significantly larger models.
Don't wait for a new build till 2024, sail away this Spring!
*Items included in photos for staging the vessel do not convey*
- 2 x Blue Underwater Lights at Stern
- 2 x Pop-up lights at coachroof lounge
- Sterling alternator to battery charger. Includes button at helm to link engine batteries to house batteries
- Inverter/Battery Charger: 12v - 110v/3 kW with 120 aH charge rate including remote operation panel
- Shaver outlets in heads
- Digital Switching: Includes 1x AXIOM12 MFD in Salon. Control of all 12V DC systems. Monitoring of all batteries, fluid levels and critical alarms.
- 110V Shore Power Pack: 2 heavy duty 50ft 30amp shore power lines. AC Switch panel and AC outlets in cabins, salon, galley and nav station.
- Fusion Marine Stereo with docking station. Bluetooth, USB & Aux. 2 speakers in salon and 2 in aft cockpit and 2 foredeck speakers. 4 speakers in coachroof lounge. Wired remotes at helm station, foredeck and coachroof lounge.
- Raymarine Pack includes Raymarine VHF (Multizone with AIS receiver) at Nav desk & handset at helm. P70 colour autopilot display and AXIOM 12 MFD at Helm. With retractable depth & speed plus wind transducers.
- Additional i70 display at helm
- Forward facing Raymarine camera with Augmented Reality function.
- Carpets in cabins and corridors
- Full length mirrors in cabins
- Aft cockpit side and back shade curtains
- Salon window shade screens
- Sunbrella Hatch covers
- Teak aft cockpit table
- Asymmetric spinnaker running rigging
- Bowsprit c/w roller furler including running rigging
- Upgraded Super-T lines including main halyard, genoa halyard, reef lines and code 0 halyard & furler control
- High Performance Square Top Main & Genoa.
- MaxiKote Stormlite Code 0 All round light weather sail.
- MakiKote Stormlite Code D Downwind light weather sail.