An Amazing, Like New Leopard 42! Priced well below a new boat with similar outfitting! Limited time pricing!
BROKERS REMARKS: We are very proud to have the exclusive listing on this Leopard 42. The 42 is so much boat for this size class! This owner version Leopard is very well equipped with all the factory installed goodies and many tasteful aftermarket upgrades. SWEET SURRENDER is truly turn key with all the "new boat bugs" worked out. Just launched from winter storage, ready to sail this Spring on the Chesapeake. There is a nearly a year long wait for a new build, and at this price, SWEET SURRENDER is a great bargain!
BUILDER REMARKS: The Leopard 42 is the organic evolution into the new generation of our award-winning line of yachts. Built by Robertson & Caine and designed by Naval Architects, Simonis & Voogd, together we have created a revolutionary design that has exceed expectations by offering far more than anticipated. This was accomplished all while maintaining our signature balance of comfort and uncompromised performance.
The exterior styling has adapted to the modern appearance of the award-winning Leopard 50, which features continuous hull side windows, a continuous hardtop, and what has quickly become our signature, an upper-lounge area.
The interior design has adopted the styling that was developed for the award-winning Leopard 53 Powercat. With modern contrasts, indirect lighting, and classy finishes, the Leopard 42 brings more luxury and elegance to the Leopard sailboat range. All bunks are now island berths that allow access from both sides. With windows everywhere space permitted, the natural light is amplified.
Available in 3 cabin/ 3 heads and 4 cabin/ 4 heads, all cabins include their own private en-suite heads. All heads include their own designated shower area; a feature not currently found on catamarans in this size range.
In the saloon, we have added a generous skylight, as well and an additional window in the aft starboard corner facing the helm seat. The forward-facing L-shaped galley is sure to entice any chef!
The Leopard 42 has the unmistakable DNA of a Leopard Catamaran with plenty of new technology and building techniques used to make it a magnificent ocean-going yacht with a feel of space, comfort and performance only previously found in significantly larger models.
Don't wait for a new build till 2024, sail away this Spring!
***Preliminary Listing, more photos and video to come***
• Upholstery Pack 3 - Sunbrella - "Pebble"
• Carpets in cabins and corridors
• Full length mirrors
• Interior Saloon Blinds
• Upgraded Mattress in Owner Stateroom
Navigation & Electronics:
• Fusion Marine Stereo with docking station in saloon
• External foredeck speakers
• External speakers in coachroof lounge
• Raymarine Base Pack (Required)
• i70 Display at Helmstation
• Autopilot Wireless remote smart controller at nav station
• Digital Radar
• HD Color Radar
• Rear-view Raymarine camera
• Forward-facing Raymarine camera
• Raymarine Automatic Identification System with AIS Transceiver
• 110V Shore Power Pack
• Shaver outlets in heads, 110v with GFI protection for 3 cabin layout
• Inverter/Battery Charger
• Upgrade to AGM batteries
• Two additional AGM house battery (210 Ahr)
• Link engine starter batteries to house batteries
• Ventilation fans
• Windlass "up" footswitch
• Genset - 6 kW
• Electric Sheet winches
• Provision for TV/DVD in saloon
• Sterling alternator to battery charger
• Microwave oven
• Pop-up lights
• Electric flushing toilets
• Watermaker + water treatment system - Spectra Newport
• Washer/Dryer in owners head
• Deck wash fitting and pump
• Stern shower hot water
Heating, Refrigeration & Gas:
• Additional LPG gas outlet
• Refrigerator in aft cockpit
Deck & Hull:
• Exterior Pack 1 - "Grey" Charcoal Grey + Black Antifouling
• Aft cockpit side and back shade curtains
• Aft Cockpit Cushions (Seats & backrests)
• Helm Seat Cushion
• Foredeck cushions
• Coachroof lounge cushions and table
• Stainless steel dive bottle rack
• Black powder coated steering wheel
• Stainless Steel Davit System
• Teak aft cockpit table in lieu of standard GRP table
• Composite teak decking
• Rear Blinds
• Cover for Lounge, Table and Shades
• Full Custom Cockpit Enclosure
Sails & Rigging:
• Bowsprit with roller furler
• Code 0
• Mantus M2 85lb
• Stainless steel DTX anchor 55lb
• Anchor Bridle
• Black fenders, mooring and spring lines
• Life Vests
• Raycor Fuel Filter System in Engine Rooms
Tender & Watersports:
Paddleboards & Racks
Highfield CL 360 with FCT and a 30hp Mercury engine with tilt