Fully Factory Loaded and lots of tasteful aftermarket upgrades!
This is a great chance to get into a new Leopard 53PC without having to wait a least a year for delivery. "D'Love" came loaded from the factory with electric tender lift, washer/dryer, fully loaded wetbar on the flybridge, Frigomar 70,000 BTU Air Conditioning, Norther Lights generator and a full suite of Raymarine Electronics...the list goes on and on. Don't wait and miss out, a 53 Power Cat of this caliber doesn't come along everyday! This boat is new, was just closed on by this seller who's circumstances changed while waiting on delivery, and cannot move forward with cruising plans.
The 4th Generation of Leopard Powercat
Succeeding the most popular powercat of all time (Leopard 51 Powercat), this Leopard 53 Powercat ushers in the 4th generation with a yacht that features all the attributes that made her predecessor successful, while reimagining what a powercat should be. With the space, stability, and efficiency expected of a catamaran combined with the comfort and luxury of a motor yacht, she is crafted with style without compromising on performance.
The Best of Both Worlds
The Leopard 53 Powercat offers a modern interior with the comforts of home as well as plenty of outdoor entertaining space. Combined with the smart and economical advantages of the catamaran design, she is easy to maintain and operate, and is up to 50% more fuel efficient than her monohull motoryacht counterparts.
The interior’s atmosphere will entice, with cool tones and modern finishes. The three-cabin owner’s version provided an at-home feel with a large, walk around bed, a walk-in closet and a double vanity.
The saloon offers large, panoramic windows, an L-shaped lounge to port and a 2-person settee to starboard with an option to add an interior navigation station. The flow is seamless with access to foredeck through the forward saloon door.
The galley is outfitted with a domestic-sized refrigerator/freezer, Staron® worktop surfaces, 4-burner stove, microwave oven, sink and faucet, and ample amounts of storage.
The flybridge provides a well-thought-out helm station with great visibility. Spacious seating and a large table allow for a great place to entertain family and friends and enjoy a meal with spectacular views.
- Upholstery Pack 4 – Sunbrella “Stone”
- Carpets in cabins and corridors
- Carpets in main saloon. Excludes galley area
- Full length mirrors for 3-Cabin Layout
- Forepeak berth & heads - port forepeak includes mattress (1), Air conditioning, A/C electric outlet (1), USB ports (2), Fire Extinguisher (1). Stbd forepeak includes basin with faucet & mirror
- Safe with digital combination lock
- Interior saloon blinds - front & side windows
- Upholstered ottoman at study desk
- 36gal holding tank in owner bathroom
Engines & Drive
- Bow Thruster upgrade
Navigation & Electronics
- Fusion Marine Stereo with docking station in saloon. Includes Bluetooth, USB & AUX connectivity.
- Raymarine Base Pack: includes Ray 60 VHF (Multizone) at nav desk & additional VHF handset at helm, p70 colour autopilot display, AXIOM XL16 Multifunction display in lieu of AXIOM7 Multifunction display at Helmstation. With retractable depth transducer
- Additional AXIOM XL16 Multifunction display with WiFi at helm
- AXIOM12 Multifunction display at Nav station in saloon.
- HD Colour Radar includes 4 kW 18” 48nm Radome scanner
- Rear-view Raymarine camera
- Forward facing Raymarine camera with augmented Reality function
- Raymarine Automatic Identification System with AIS Transceiver.
- Internal Steering Steering Station c/w engine controls, steering wheel and p70R autopilot control.
- 12kW 220V Isolated Shore Power - Includes 12kW isolation transformer with voltage booster function.
- US Reverse Y Shore Power Adapter. For connection to 2 x US 30A shore supplies
- European Shore power adapter. For connection to 1 x 220V 32A power supply
- Digital Switching (12kW Shore Power). Includes 1 x AXIOM12 Multifunction display at nav desk. 2 x 6‐Way Membrane switch (Saloon and Helm Station). Control of all 12V DC systems. Monitoring of all Batteries, all fluid levels, and critical Alarms. GSM connectivity for remote monitoring and control.
- Cordless Remote control (keyring type) for retractable shore power cable.
- Shaver outlets in heads, 110V with GFI protection for 3 cabin layout
- 3000W 110V/60Hz inverter. Includes 110V region specific outlet sockets with integrated USB’s at specified locations
- Ventilation fans in cabins only for 3 cabin layout
- Genset – Northern Lights 12kW supplied from port fuel tank.
- Chilled Water Air Conditioning (3 Cabin) - Frigomar 70000BTU/h BLDC chiller unit. 1 x 30000BTU/h and 4 x 5000BTU/h air handlers with 4 x digital control panels. Raw water and coolant circulation pumps.
- Motorized TV lift in saloon
- Sterling alternator to battery charger. Includes button on MFD at helm to link engine batteries
- 11 Gal Water Heaters
- Refrigerator Water Purifier
- Splendide Washer/Dryer
- Dishwasher in Galley
- Deck wash fitting & pump - triple wash - dual fresh/salt water system on foredeck
- Stern shower - H/C
Heating, Refrigeration & Gas
- Refrigerator in Flybridge Wetbar - 12V
- Electric Grill: 220V on Flybridge Wetbar
- Wine cooler (110V) in galley
- Icemaker (110V) installed in flybridge wetbar.
Deck & Hull
- Foredeck lounging cushions with adjustable backrests
2 - flag pole holders
- Winch type Lifting Platform with Folding Chocks
- Teak aft cockpit table in lieu of standard GRP table
- Teak flybridge table in lieu of standard GRP table
- Composite teak decking (Colour: Weathered with White caulking)
- 55lb (25kg) Stainless steel DTX anchor w/ 230' galvanised chain
- 35lb (16kg) Britany anchor c/w 26ft (8m) chain & 200ft (61m) warp
- Anchor bridle, shackles and hook
- Fenders, moorings lines
- 8 person life raft